Monday, October 26, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering....

In case you were wondering how the sweater issue played out, here it is. I am officially a person who puts their outfit on their blog. Now, you may detect a bit of judgyness in that last statement, but also know this; if you people didn't show me how to dress, I don't know what I'd do. It's seriously useful people, keep them coming. I'm still riding the short bus to fashion school.

In any event, here's my look for casual Friday last week:
-Sweater: Old Navy
-Jeans: Flirt Boot Cut, Old Navy
-Shoes: Wannabe Topsiders that I got at Walmart (and I get a ton of compliments on these shoes, Walmart for shoes, who knew?)
Underneath I had a blue and white striped V neck from the Gap

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Love the sweater! And I have wannabe topsiders that I love, too. Mine are Gianni Bini from a thrift store. Total score.