Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Bathing Suit Cometh


My new spring bathing suit came in the mail today from Victoria's Secret.  I got two and let the husband decide on the winner.  I was procrastinating on the bikini readiness plan, but starting next week we'll be t-minus 6 weeks until our Belize trip.  Training for the Cap 10k certainly isn't hurting, but I have been eating like a linebacker, which isn't helping.  Here's what I had today: 2 chocolate glazed donuts, 2 deli sandwiches, 2 pickles, 2 bags of chips (and not the baked kind).  Yeah.  And all that was before 3 PM, it was like I was eating for 2 people (do not read into that statement, I am not).

So Sunday we start the Belize Bikini Rediness Program.  It will consist of this:

March 14- April 14:  WW counting points at maintenence level, no cheating!
April 15-28th: Low Carb blitz to make sure the midsection is in optimal conditon for romping under a palm tree.
April 29th-May 3: Aquire tan on a beach in Central America that will be the envy of all my friends back home.  Above is a photo from the one of the resorts we'll be staying at...Can't wait!

5 comments:

rena said...

The swimsuit is really cute and I've always wanted to go to Belize! I can't wait to hear about it!

Vic said...

Swimsuit = really effing cute. I need to get on your ab swimsuit plan, or a plan in general. I look like a HOT MESS

Christine said...

I love the swimsuit it is super cute! You are already hot! We can count points together and help keep each other motivated. Going to WW meeting next week if you are interested.

Erin said...

I too am fretting swimsuit season.. I've lost nearly 10 lbs in the last few months, but I'm not toned yet and thus not ready to put on a suit..so nervous =/

Jill said...

ohhh you make me wish i had a cute summer bathing suit. guess i must remedy that...