Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Edward Hippo Hands

I discovered a new toy at Bark N' Purr last weekend called Bite Meez which are basically plush hand puppets with a squeeker in them that you can use to torture your dog.  Petey seemed excited about it in the store, but hasn't given it a second look since (for a dog that likes to pounce on hands, it seemed like the perfect toy).  Surprisingly, Ginger effing LOVES it.  She never wants to play, I can never get her to do tug of war, but the pink hippo never fails.  Perhaps it's the squeeker, perhaps it the fact that she occasionally chomps down on my finger if I haven't stratigically placed it in the puppet, who knows.  All I know is playing "Edward Hippo Hands" is a huge hit in our house. 

2 comments:

Milltini said...

I am going to HAVE to pick up one of these for my pup!

d.a.r. said...

Oh that is hilarious!! My dogs would both love that!!