Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

As some of my loyal followers know, I look increadibly silly when I dance and have made the photographic evidence of said travesty a regular blog feature.  I should probably never be allowed to dance in public, but that doesn't stop me.  So here we have a photo from the club from girls' night a few weeks back.  Notice that the other ladies are posing for the camera while I am completely oblivious in the background, throwing down my white girl moves.  At least my outfit was cute.

4 comments:

Jill said...

not only are you dancing, it would appear as though you're singing too. you're a double threat!

Alexis said...

you are adorable

Vic said...

Uh? Mazing.

Janet said...

That's because you are a sexy dancing queen! I have others of the group from that night, but sent ya'll the ones where it looks like we are having the most fun ;-)