Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For Everything, a Season

My Spring Garden Inventory
  • Cilantro
  • Italian Parsley
  • Chives
  • Sage
  • Onions
  • Strawberries (I even have my first blossoms!)
  • Bush style green beans, tried inoculating them for the first time, we'll see how it goes
  • Lettuce
  • Carrots
  • Broccoli (granted it's so warm, it's bolted and will probably be replaced in the near future with more tomatoes)
  • Patio cherry tomatoes
  • Romeo and Juliet grape tomatoes
  • Early Girl tomato plants
  • Celebrity tomato plants
I've also thrown some flower seed packets in there, it's hard to tell what's a flower seedling and what's a weed.  I've also stopped sowing in an orderly fashion.  There's order with some of my plantings, the rest is honestly just thrown in there willy nilly.  It's going to be a lovely spring!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Don't you just love planting? I'd really love to start my spring garden, especially since it's going to be 84 degrees here today! But I know it's too early to plant in NC - I'm sure we'll have another cold snap before it's warm for good. Can't wait to get started!