Monday, March 21, 2011

I Want to Give Everyone Involved in the Making of this Commercial a Giant Wedgie


Maybe I'm biased because I don't particularly like cats, but this Fancy Feast commercial is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.  I was eating when it came on and I nearly vomited in the scene where she reads the kitten's tag and may have yelled at the TV that a cat is not an appropriate vehicle for a marriage proposal.  I want to fine everyone associated in the making of this and give them a big giant wedgie (except for the kitten, I only tolerate felines in the kitten form).  Note that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was an adorable cairn terrier I would be sending this to all my friends squealing "OMG LOOK AT THE CUTE PUPPY COMMERCIAL, BEST COMMERCIAL EV-ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I'm a hypocrite, I know.  What of it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HA! This made me laugh because my ex fiance proposed using the exact same wording on the tag of a 6-week old dachshund pupppy.

I ended up giving the ring back and keeping the dog. ;)

The Waspy Redhead said...

I see your Fancy Feast, and raise you a Friskies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q4JLsNtDsM&feature=youtube_gdata_player