Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today I Am Grateful For.....

Seems like a lot of people around me have a bit of a bug up their butts lately.  Maybe it's the phase of the moon or the fact that I came back to work after a lovely little weekend (to be recapped later) but since I am uncharacteristically Zen as of late, here's a list of things that I am thankful for:


Pretty light weight cotton dresses and sandals to wear to work in triple digit heat.

A fresh cherry colored pedicure
Snaking on fresh salsa made with tomatoes from our garden.
Fresh watermelon.

A bouquet of peonies sitting on our kitchen table.
What are you grateful for?

3 comments:

Janet said...

Ha! My mom blames the fussiness on mars being in retrograde(not totally sure what that means).

I am thankful for quiet evenings at home w/the hubs & pup, fun costume jewelry that makes the outfit, a great glass of wine w/the girls, a gossip mag by the pool & yes agreed, a fresh pedi :-)

Susan said...

I am grateful for my son, my husband and my health. My son is grateful for watermelon, too! He just can't get enough! :)

Lisa said...

I was having a bad day and I came across your blog...this post left me grateful for the things I should have been thinking of instead of what went wrong! Thank you!