Monday, April 13, 2009

Confession Monday


We have 111 people confirmed to attend our wedding. The chapel holds 125. Counting Darryl and myself, 12 more people can RSVP that they are coming so that we will all fit. The 13th person that RSVPs is pretty much going to be on my shit list for all of eternity because A) they RSVPed late and B) they forced me to move my wedding out of the chapel of my dreams to the outdoor location. In fact, I would prefer that no one else RSVP, let's just cut it off, game over. Unfortunately, a lot of these people are Darryl's friends and we won't be doing that to him. However, he has a lot of phone calls to make this week. I do wish we could make the late responders stand up in the back or watch through the window. People could get chapel seating based on the promptness of their response, oh how I wish.

3 comments:

Michelleigh said...

If it's your dream place to get married it would be *almost* tempting to tell person number 13 "Sorry, you can't come to the ceremony. We'll catch you at the reception." :) ...almost.

Alexis said...

oh my goodness... i must've known, but forgotten, that you are getting married at Star Hill. It makes me so excited for your wedding (except i really want you to get married in the chapel!)

Kristen said...

Do you have secret wishes to rule the world and punish people based on not following your rules? I do....sigh....

Also, my captcha is "fulnuto" so, there ya go.