Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

"Excuse me?
The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?"

I'm down 18 lbs and all of my dressy work pants no longer fit, I could hold a party in my pants. I've resorted to wearing the Express Editor pants I bought circa 2003, which now fit like a dream. On one hand, it's a great problem to have, on the other, getting dressed for work is becoming a problem.

In other news, love Kate's post on the topic. I also love that I got an email from corporate instructing me not to panic. I wasn't panicking until I got said email. They probably don't have swine flu in Jamaica.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

18 pounds! Geebus! Does this mean you're a skinny bitch yet? So proud of you, and so jealous. Will you be my personal trainer?

Jenny.Lee said...

Yay for 18 pounds!!! I feel like I am totally floundering right now!

Jane said...

Congrats on the 18! I so wish I wasn't having the opposite problem. :(

Kate said...

swine flu - shmine flu!

Congrats on all your amazing weight loss progress - I am getting ready to jump back on the exercise train after a month off... this is going to be ugly!

Elizabeth said...

18 lbs! Rockstar! You're going to be such a hot bride!

TexasLauren77 said...

Holy moly! 18 pounds!?! I should learn from your good example and follow suit. But...I live in Austin, too, and it's so darn HARD here with all the good stuff to eat all the time!! Ugh!