Monday, June 1, 2009

PICTURRRRRRRES EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That was me around 4 PM this afternoon at my desk at work. It was hard to maintain any professionalism as I furiously flipped through the photos (and she's still uploading so I have to wait until tomorrow to see the rest, I die). Some of them are so perfect, I love this shot of my dad and I looking at each other right as we get ready to walk down the aisle. I cannot describe how perfectly that photo captured that moment. So many adorable ones of our flower girls/nieces and our friends! I know I sound like an ass here, but I wish more friends would have bomb ass photogs at their events because our friends are going to be able to buy some amazing shots of themselves. Lucky us that Carli is shooting 2 more weddings (maybe 3) we will be attending in the future. Can't wait to share them with you!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Ooh, ooh! can't wait to see!