Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Etsy Find


So I think I discovered this on my very own. But if I ripped this off from another blogger first of all, so sorry. Second of all, you have fabulous taste. Every time I go to Starbucks I think "I wish I had that fabulous cupcake koozie to put on my paper cup," but I don't think I go to Starbucks enough to warrent the investment. Plus if I rolled into work with my koozie, I don't think anyone would even notice. But it's adorable and someone should buy it for me. Any takers?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is too cute!

Amanda @ Bits and Pieces said...

Soooo cute! Unfortunately I think I would get laughed at :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

That is so very cute! But I'm like you and don't think I get coffee often enough to justify it.

Elaine said...

Just saw something in Real Simple that made me think of this: They recommend using a wrist-sized sweatband around your coffee. I know it's not nearly as cute, but maybe it could hold you over until a certain someone splurges on this for you.