Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthdays Are Natures Way of Telling Us To Eat More Cake


Today is Mr. Petey and my's birthday, here he is in a jaunty scarf.  Yes, my dog, who was a sad little fella who nobody wanted until I rescued a couple years ago, shares the same birthday as me.  I knew right then that he was my perfect little match.  Petey will be 3, I will be....err...in the late 20's (scary, getting towards the end!).  Here's one of my favorite photos of him, trying to help me wake up in the morning.  Sometimes he takes the covers in his teeth and pulls them right off of me, but lately, I've been convincing him that sleeping in is a better way to go.  

3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Adorable!! Happy birthday!

Vic said...

Happy birthday to you and the pup!

Bowmanh23 said...

AAaawww! How adorable! Happy Birthday to you both!