Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Great minds think alike, Jill at Confessions of An Enginerd had the same idea as me this weekend, revel in all the fall awesomeness and document holiday decor.  Here's what we've got going on at the And Your Little Dog Too house:

Here's our front porch, it's sound activated and zips back and forth making spooky sounds.  I'm going to put a flashing strobe light on it Halloween night.  Also, you can't see it here, but we have Halloween lights around the door that turn on at night.
Yard sign by porch.
I put a new planter full of orange mums by the mailbox.

Our hearth with purple mums, lights from Pottery Barn circa 2006, various Halloween chachkes and a pumpkin that will soon be a Jack-o-lantern.
Bowl of gourds on the end table.
Jack-o-lantern candle holders and new liquor cabinet.
Halloween cupcakes on cupcake plate on the kitchen table, crystal bowl of apples and smaller bowl of Autumnal candy corn mix.
 
There are some other Halloween knickknacks around the house but this was all that I thought was worth picturing.  I'm pretty proud that I was able to infuse some Halloween cheer into our home.  Up next this week, putting together my Halloween costume.  What are you going as?


No comments: