Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Workout Mix

I've been updating my running/swimming workout mixes to freshen them up with some new material for 2011.  When I'm lifting in the gym I like to rock out to classic rock or rap on Pandora, but when I run the trail I like to have a pre-set running mix.  Swimming's a toss up, sometimes I just enjoy the silence of the pool and the sounds of my body moving through the water.  I'm also a ridiculously loud breather, I have to turn my swimming MP3 player up full blast to hear it over my own breathing.  But I digress, the purpose of this post is to share my new running mix.  I like to put lots of feel good songs in my running mix, because running is pleasant, I'm on the trail, I'm looking at happy exercising people, it feels nice, so my music should be also.  The swimming mix is still in the works.

  1. Four Winds-Bright Eyes (warm up)
  2. Beautiful Day-U2
  3. AC/DC-Shook Me All Night Long
  4. Ben Harper-Steal My Kisses
  5. Bob Marley-Three Little Birds
  6. Taio Cruz-Dynamite
  7. Florence + The Machine-Dog Days Are Over
  8. Wyclef Jean-Sweetest Girl
  9. Led Zeppelin-D'yer Maker
  10. Far East Movement-Like a G6
  11. Taio Cruz-Break Your Heart
  12. Katy Perry-Firework
  13. Ke$ha-We R Who We R
  14. Plain White T's-Rhythm of Love
  15. TI-Live Your Life
  16. 3OH!3-Double Vision
  17. Foo Fighters-Wheels
  18. Jay-Z- Young Forever (stretch track)
  19. Bob Marley-Redemption Song (stretch track)

No comments: