Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So That Was a Fail....

So I may have mentioned that I was given a large number of hand me down bottles.  My mom and I took some of the bottles apart this weekend to wash them.  Today I pulled them off the drying rack and assembled them to put them away in the baby's room.  Note that I was very meticulous about only washing one or two types of bottles at a time and was very careful about pulling the pieces apart so there would be a limited number of spare and confusing parts or worse, missing parts.  A clever plan, eh?  So here are the bottles from that wash load that I was able to reassemble.


And here are the leftover pieces that I'm not sure what to do with.  I mean holy crap man, they multiplied!  And I can't seem to figure out what goes to what.  How did this happen?  I'm going to need some diagrams or websites or something to figure out where all these parts and pieces go.  In the mean time, my baby only needs 9 bottles right?  Good thing I have boobs....

No comments: