- Festivus Dinner-Served at home, usually prior to the Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength.
- Airing Of Grievances-We all get around with a shot of Crown or our booze du jour and list one way we have been disappointed this year.
- Feats of Strength-Take a shot of whiskey, 'nuff said.

- Festivus cannot end until the head of the household is pinned.

- Festivus Pole-An aluminum unadorned pole, I really need to get one of these. Lord knows I didn't bother to put up a tree this year.
- Festivus Miracles-minor coincidences that you make a big stink out of.
- In lieu of gifts, donations are made to the Human Fund.
Christmas for some, Hanukka for others, a FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!!

2 comments:
haha awesome!
hooray! happy festivus! :)
I had a festivus party last year and the airing of grievances got pretty heated. it was awesome.
tonight (coincidentally on festivus) I'm having a girls' holiday movie night. I'll make sure to schedule a time to watch "The Strike," too!
Post a Comment