
Look what came today, my new air purifier! My old one, of seven years died this week and I had to cough up some
dinero to replace it. I always like one in the bedroom for a variety of reasons:
- It produces white noise which drowns out other stuff and helps me sleep.
- It keeps me from having to dust my bedroom more than once a month. I have a major dust allergy and I can always tell when the filter needs changing because I actually have to dust.
- It removes dog dander from the air which makes it more tolerable to have the doggies sleep in the bedroom with me.
- It removes tiny particles like bacteria and germs, good for when Darryl has a cold and I don't want it spreading.
1 comment:
how well does this thing work? I assume well, since I know you have killer allergies. I'm thinking of adding it to my wish list (or must-buy list)
Post a Comment