So far I'm really liking my new job, everyone is super nice and it's a big office, there are tons of people that work there which is really different than anywhere else I've worked. I did end up in a cube, the tiniest cube I've ever seen, but I will survive until I work my way up to an office (please hurry up office). Ironically my work space keeps decreasing as my career progresses. First I had a big office, then a very small office, then a big cube with a window, now the world's tiniest cube, sans window.
I'm still figuring out my place in the whole machine, but so far so good.
2 comments:
Glad the job is going well! I was thinking about you yesterday and sending you good vibes. Welcome to my cube hell, I'm afraid you'll find its more the rule than the exception in corplandia.
I had an office once. For 8 days. I try not to think about the shennanigans that were the San Antonio Symphony... Shudder.
Thanks again for my blog award! I've never gotten one before!
good to hear crips!
Post a Comment