My mom picked up the dress below for me at JCrew to wear on my honeymoon. We decided that black looked best on me and I got to buy it in size SMALL. Yay weight loss! I definitely feel sexy in it, which is a honeymoon must. I have a great gold starfish necklace I got from Old Navy last season, but then lost, but then found again when D moved in. Boo on losing stuff but yay for finding it and having it be a perfect compliment for your other clothes!
Finally, I got this number from Banana Republic (40% off and also a size small!) for the rehearsal dinner. You can't really see the neckline because it's marred by the scarf, but it's a perfect airy dress for me in a color that I have not represented in my wardrobe, especially in my dresses.

I felt a little guilty buying more dresses (I have an insane dress fettish) but I'm also realizing we'll be on our honeymoon for 7 nights, plus the rehersal dinner, so that means I need 8 separate dresses. While I easily have those, they aren't all sexy-honeymoon-in-Jamaica worthy, so I think one more dress (perhaps a maxi dress?) is in order. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
1 comment:
I think dresses are going to be my summer staple. I love your new ones!
Post a Comment