I'm not going to lie, I blushed a little when I saw this fab photo Carli posted. I was like, "OMG my dad can't see this". Then I remembered I'm married. Deal with it.
Thought this one was just cute.Also, while we're talking marriage, don't tell my husband I bought these things. We haven't merged bank accounts yet, so the less he knows the better.
I needed a black swimsuit, I needed a bandeau to even out my tan lines, and I have a stomach bug (which I initially diagnosed online as malaria) which is pretty much keeping me from eating and will hopefully help me drop that last 5 pounds (that and re-signing with a personal trainer). See, buying this suit was like making lemonade from lemons. And the lemons were on sale. And I survived malaria. Bitch, don't judge.
6 comments:
Oooh...i seriously heart that second picture! I want to see all your pictures! Normally, I don't have the patience to look through all 800 of someone pictures (I so wish they'd just make a story for me from the best) but I'm so curious to see your wedding since it was at Star Hill and we had some of the same vendors!
Oh...and I never heard of a husband getting angry over a bikini - I think you're safe there.
(a) HOT pic!
(b) You will NOT regret the ruffle tissue tee... I now own 4... Recession: FAIL!
LMAO - this bitch will not judge! :)
That picture is amazing! And I LOVE the tissue tees. I followed kate's orders and got one as well and it was a good move!
Where's the black swimsuit from? Love it!
Hot photo! Ok I'm going to cave and order a tissue tee. Had been dissobeying Kate and adhering to debt reduction plan, but I deserve it!
Miss you! We need to schedule a date now preplanned wedding activites are done with. Also, force Seymore to start blogging. I must read all about her and Parkers adorableness!
Post a Comment