For starters, Baked Tostitos and Ana's Salsa (in the produce section). Then I whipped up some Hungry Girl Enchiladas. I added some chopped up crimini mushrooms to the onion saute because I had them on hand. The hubs prefers meaty dishes so I nuked a frozen chicken breast for him, chopped it up, added that and some fat free sour cream to the mix.
For my sides, I served the leftover fat free refried beans and then made up a Spanish rice mix in the rice cooker. I used 2 cups of brown rice and filled the cooker to the water line with chicken broth. Then I added a packet of Sazon, some chopped pimentos and their juice, and some mixed vegetables that I had in the freezer (green beans, lima beans, corn, etc). I had a tomato I should have chopped and thrown in but I didn't think about it until it was too late.
For dessert I had a No Pudge Fudge Brownie (in cappuccino) and washed it down with a MGD 64. I'm not going to lie, I feel really freaking satisfied.

No comments:
Post a Comment