In other news, I got my eyes re-LASIKED (went well so far) and attempted to bake bread this weekend (which, btw takes for effing ever, loaf came out of the oven at 2 AM, husband left to see Inglorious Bastards, took me the whole length of the movie plus travel time to and from the theater, and it STILL wasn't done). AND I didn't get bread flour so my regular flower was low on gluten and it didn't turn out super stellar.The hubs was fantastic, helping me with the grocery shopping, cleaning, etc so I could focus on studying for my geology boards. We also test drove cars this weekend and cut our list down to 4 contenders, 2 Lexuses and 2 BMWs, anyone got any thoughts on which direction we should go?
4 comments:
My husband is a car-buyer and he would advise you go with the Lexus! Although personally, i just love the sportiness of the BMW.
I haven't had the pleasure of driving a beamer but I am a huge fan or the Lexus, they just drive soooo smoothly & you'll look way hot and sophisticated in one!
Personally I'd go BWM, I'm not a fan of the Lexus look.
I think consumer reports likes lexus better, for what it's worth.
Post a Comment