In case you were wondering how the sweater issue played out, here it is. I am officially a person who puts their outfit on their blog. Now, you may detect a bit of judgyness in that last statement, but also know this; if you people didn't show me how to dress, I don't know what I'd do. It's seriously useful people, keep them coming. I'm still riding the short bus to fashion school.In any event, here's my look for casual Friday last week:
-Sweater: Old Navy
-Jeans: Flirt Boot Cut, Old Navy
-Shoes: Wannabe Topsiders that I got at Walmart (and I get a ton of compliments on these shoes, Walmart for shoes, who knew?)
Underneath I had a blue and white striped V neck from the Gap
1 comment:
Love the sweater! And I have wannabe topsiders that I love, too. Mine are Gianni Bini from a thrift store. Total score.
Post a Comment