Now you just need the nifty little carousel with the selection of coffees to park next to it. You don't REALLY need that dish drainer, after all. ;P
We used to have one of those at my old office - l.o.v.e.
Is it sad that my local oil change place has a Keurig and I don't and I was too intimidated to try to use it to make coffee?Teach me, sensei. Congrats on the yuppie-dom!
i have one and i love love love it! use it everyday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now you just need the nifty little carousel with the selection of coffees to park next to it. You don't REALLY need that dish drainer, after all. ;P
We used to have one of those at my old office - l.o.v.e.
Is it sad that my local oil change place has a Keurig and I don't and I was too intimidated to try to use it to make coffee?
Teach me, sensei. Congrats on the yuppie-dom!
i have one and i love love love it! use it everyday!
Post a Comment