Phase I, June 18-22
- Sell old stove on Craigslist to make room for our new 5 burner stainless steel gas range with Accubake and a self cleaning oven. Also, no more annoying broiler drawer down by my feet. That's a good way for a terrier to scorch their tiny noses. New stove will be safer. We went in fully intending on buying a basic cheapo stove and this is what we came out with.
- We're having a contractor cut the cabinets above our range to accommodate our new stainless steel microwave. It's bigger, it'll free up some counter space, it does more things than you can shake a stick at.
- We're having our drawers completely removed and rebuilt and our cabinets refaced with stained walnut.
- Repair water damage in cabinet below sink.
- We got all new modern looking brushed nickel hardware.
- We're converting the panel below the sink to a tilt out where we can stash away sponges so our counter top doesn't look as junked up.
- New light fixture over kitchen table.
- New countertops, either a granite or silestone.
- Repaint, scrape down popcorn ceiling.
- New sink and faucet.
- New stainless refrigerator.
- New tile backsplash.
1 comment:
We did all our tiling back splash by ourself- actually Brian did it while I was in Hawaii, all by HIMSELF! You can def do it and save a ton of $$. We refinished all our cabinets ourselves too- that one I actually helped on. I'm curious to hear more about this tilt out in front of the sink- I hate all the sponges sitting around on the counter. How do you make the faux front panel a tilt out?
Post a Comment