Long story short, I managed to not pass out on the stove (which is good, because we have a gas stove, and I would have burst into flames) and whip up dinner and about 30 minutes after eating I felt like myself again. I missed TV alot tonight because when you're sick, what do you want to do? Curl up and watch TV and do nothing. But no, like a jackass I was trying to read the January issue of Good Housekeeping. Not as good as TV.
Here's what I accomplished tonight without watching TV:
- Cooked a meal without dying. I use cooked loosely. I reheated some bolognese I made and froze a while back and poured it over some penne. The hubs went back for seconds though, it did not suck.
- Went to the Domain with Darryl to exchange a Christmas gift.
- Got a new battery in my watch and got my ring cleaned.
- Had my butt sniffed by the dog that hangs out in the jewelry store. Is it just me, but shouldn't I expect to browse the Rolexes unmolested? Also, what is a dog doing in a place that sells Rolexes. Ah, Austin....
- Went to Lowe's, bought a new carbon monoxide detector because A) ours broke this weekend and B) Darryl was in the middle of a home improvement project that involved natural gas when I got home.
- "Helped" Darryl not find stuff for his project at Lowes.
- Blogged
- Talked to my insurance agent on chat
- Watched YouTube videos on how to install a weave for my hair
- Watched miscellaneous YouTube videos on how to do hair and makeup
- Sat by the fire, Darryl's project involved him installing new fire logs (mostly I think he was sick of dealing with my weekly demands for real wood fires)
- Washed the dogs....much to their dismay.
2 comments:
Is your jeweler perchance Gallery Estate Jewelers? That hugeass dog paws me every time I go in there!
I guess I benefit with the not TV thing. You got to come hang out with me! I love this idea and think you can do this! Let me know if you are ever bored again, I will hang out!
Post a Comment