ah-ha! Discovered your incredible blog and your beautiful face! I must agree you look marvelous. :) Can't wait to see which photos you DO choose for the save-the-dates! Oh... and I just got some really cool flourishes templates so the possibilities are endless! :)
4 comments:
those are awesome! i would have such a hard time deciding. happy friday!
Yall look like engagement models... like you are taking pics that are sold inside frame.
the pics are beautiful - good luck choosing between them!
oh, and i just read your tip on the band. thanks for the heads up!
ah-ha! Discovered your incredible blog and your beautiful face! I must agree you look marvelous. :) Can't wait to see which photos you DO choose for the save-the-dates! Oh... and I just got some really cool flourishes templates so the possibilities are endless! :)
Have a wonderful week!!
Post a Comment